Saturday, October 12, 2013

Debooted

I went to the doctor this week and they gave me the go ahead to stop wearing the boot! Woohoo!

I celebrated with a 5-mile hill workout over the bridge in Mt. Pleasant and it just about kicked my butt. But it felt so good at the same time.


I also celebrated with some new shoes. I've been rockin'the Saucony Kinvaras for a couple years now, but the new model isn't really my taste. So, the good people at my local Fleet Feet talked me in to trying the Pearl Izumi E:Motion N2 Running Shoes.


I'll give them a shot and let you know.

And I don't even want to talk about the way I've been eating lately. Let's just say it's a good thing I've been given the thumbs up to start running again, otherwise I'm going to start packing on some serious pounds. I need to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment