Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busy, busy, busy

It's been a couple days since my last post because I've been swamped with work, but I'm currently on my way to Williamsburg for the Run for the Dream half marathon! And even though I've been exhausted all week, I still fit in a couple 4 milers and I even hopped on a bike for 11 miles for some cross training (and paid dearly for it the next day with a sore bum!)

I haven't made any exciting recipes lately, but I did have some amazing crab last night for dinner from Casey's Crab Co. Me and the hubs shared some hot crab dip with Ritz crackers and then we had a crabmeat cheesesteak (the one and only, according to the menu). Man, oh, man was it tasty! It had a load of crabmeat, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato, cheese. Everything that makes a great sandwich. I may be checking them out again before I leave.



Now wish me luck on tomorrow's race!

No comments:

Post a Comment